Discover Stuttgart at your own pace and convenience, with great discounts with city tours, boat trips, theaters, food and drinks.
If you stay longer you may enjoy free travel for three days on all public transport in Stuttgart.
There are three options of StuttCARD :
– one day StuttCARD
– three days StuttCARD Plus with free use VVS public transport services in the centre of Stuttgart (Zones 10 and 20), including the airport
– three days StuttCARD Plus with free public transport in the entire network, including the Stuttgart region
The STUTTCARD Plus functions as an identification as well as a ticket for public transportation.
All three types of cards offer the reductions include :
– 20 percent discounts on all city sightseeing tours,
– reduced fee at 13 museums such as the Mercedes-Benz Museum, State Gallery, Art Museum,
– discounts on entrance fees in eight theatres
– discounts on entrance fees to the Zoological and Botanical Gardens Wilhelma, Spa Berg, Tahiti Bar and Tabledance (free entrance and welcome drink), and the Moulin Rouge Nightclub.
– discounts at 8 restaurants
– shopping discounts at leading shops and stores such as Perfumery “Mußler” and Department store “Breuninger”